Sunday, May 4, 2008

Scrapping Sunday...


Here we are, Sunday night already. Where did the weekend go? I had a ton of fun on Saturday at my LSS, Scrapbook Destination. They were not only celebrating NSD, but it was also the stores one year anniversary. I spent a good hour and a half there and picked up a few goodies. Now I can enjoy hours and hours of stamping, like I couldn't before. LOL!

Alrighty, on to my first page, this is the page that matches my Friday Card this week. The layout if from Sketch It and I used the same products on both the card and this page as you can see. Well I did use my Cricut on this page for the "1st", where I didn't use it at all on the card. These pictures were taken on Aly's first b'day eating up her chocolate cupcake covered with whip cream. She really enjoyed it as you can see. Yummy!
This second page is what I worked on last night after seeing the challenge on Paper Trunk. They have four layout challenges, I only had time for one though. I call this my "Ten Things About Me" page. One of the goodies I bought yesterday was this cool new flourish stamp. This stamp is by Fancy Pants only in a smaller set called "Chic Alpha". LOVE IT!!! It comes with a really cool alphabet as well. Gonna get some use out of this one for sure! I also found the little license plate that had Iowa on it, so I had to pick that up! I was born in Iowa, but moved to Colorado when I was really little. I did spend most of my school vacations in Iowa though visiting family. I still love to go out especially in the fall, its gorgeous!
One more quick find that I wanted to share is the stamp set called "Hand Crafted By" from Stampendous. There are a ton of cute little images in this set including the little shopping cart, pair of scissors and small flower. TOO stinkin' cute!
Well thanks for stopping by. Gotta run and start the process of getting ready for Monday...blah! Hope you had a great weekend!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Both of those pages are great, I am so happy to see you scrappin! I had a good weekend, but did not get any scrapping done at all. Oh well, I guess there is always today :)
Dawn

Laura Davis said...

Love the LO's!!! You are good girl:)
Laura

Allison Rankin said...

These are super layouts...so different from each other too!

Deanna said...

Wow the Me layout is awesome... if it is not already published it should be! I made need to lift some features from this for my next LO!

Jens Place in Space said...

I just love the About Me page, that is so cool!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Awesome! You did a fantastic job!