Monday, May 12, 2008

Inspiration Challenge #3


Just a quick post tonight. This month is my turn to post a photo for the inspiration challenge between Carrie, "The Artistic Avenger" and myself. This photo is from Pottery Barn's most recent catalog. I love the bright shade of blue, the hint of green, the funky pattern in the background and the monogram on the bottle. You have until Thursday the 15th to post a comment with a link to your blog or gallery. I will post everyone's link on Saturday for those of you who want to check back and see what other creations everyone came up with. No prize this month, just a chance to be inspired and have some fun! Come on...come play with us!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Another great color inspiration Pam! Here is my card....
http://prettypaperandpics.blogspot.com/2008/05/double-card-challenges.html
Have a great day!
Dawn

1 Crafty Gal said...

I did it! I did it!!! See my card at www.1craftygal.blogspot.com

Jens Place in Space said...

Im working on this tonight

Dawn said...

I did a quick update on my card, here is a new link....

http://prettypaperandpics.blogspot.com/2008/05/double-card-challenges.html

Thanks!