Saturday, May 3, 2008

A quick sketch challenge

Happy Saturday!
I saw this sketch over at NuNu Toolies yesterday and thought I would play with it this morning. The little certainly celery frame is from Creative Cuts and More. The brad in the center of the flower was a large bright green brad (didn't care for the color) that I covered with a piece of pink paper that I had stamped to match the border. The stamp is from Fancy Pants inked with Sahara Sand classic ink from SU. I am not sure who makes the ribbon, everything else is from Stampin' UP! I like how soft these colors are and I am not really a pastel person. Thanks for the sketch Kazan, your creations ROCK!!


The winner of the blog candy contest from last Sunday is.........Brenda Turner. Thanks to everyone who participated, I loved hearing what yummies you like to eat. My kids are begging me to make my cupcakes now. May have to add that to the list of things to do today.
Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Pam! You can add me to the list of kids wanting to have those cupcakes! Of course I did already ask your mom to make some and bring them in :) Have a great day!
Dawn

Jens Place in Space said...

I love this. I need to make some cards. I have been in layout mode.

Laura Davis said...

Really Pretty Pam!!
Laura

Unknown said...

Pam I love this card...it is beautiful. Can I post a link to it from my blog when I get all the participants in? Thank you so much for playing along - you really did the sketch justice!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Pam this is so gorgeous!!! Oh, I've missed so much this past week. LOL! Lots to catch up on! YOU ROCK!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

this is beautiful!!! :)