Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Color Inspiration #3 & some sketch challenges


Sorry so late today... both of these cards were made using the Inspiration Challenge photo that I posted a couple of days ago. This first one I used CPS sketch #64, some MME paper, SU stickers and rhinestone brads.

The second card here is a sketch from Kazan using all Stampin' UP! products and button brads from Making
Memories. I am not sure what happened with this second photo, my flash just stopped working so it looks more green then the first. They are Tempting Turquoise believe it or not. Don't forget to go over to the Artistic Avenger to see what Carrie has created for this challenge. I am heading over there now and then I need to finish editing my Friday Card Flick!! See ya tomorrow.

13 comments:

Dawn said...

Those are both beautiful cards, you do such a great job on your cards. Thanks for being an inspiration to me and everyone else who checks on your blog daily!!!
Dawn

Pamela Smerker said...

Aaah Dawn you are too sweet! Everyone who comments here on my blog inspires me to keep going each and every day. I love hearing from each and every one of you!
Thanks!!

Jens Place in Space said...

I have to agree with Dawn here lol. You do awesome with cards. I'm trying but I'm more of a LO girl I think .

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, both of these cards are so cool! LOVING that color scheme and a great use of the CPS sketch! LOVE those rhinestone centers to the flowers.

Charity Hassel said...

oooh. these are gorgeous! so glad you keep sharing your cps cards!

Unknown said...

Pam your cards are gorgeous!! I just love what you did with my sketch. I keep looking at it thinking "wow". I love it :)

Ingrid said...

I came across your blog via Kazan's blog and....wow....I am impressed by your cards. You really make gorgeous cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

Laura Davis said...

Pam,
I love what you did with Kazan sketch! Very pretty!
Laura

Lea L. said...

Both cards are beautiful! Thanks for participating at CPS this week...great job with sketch 64!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

"Beautiful" cards...beautiful blog:)x

CeeCee said...

These cards are beautiful! I love those colors.
CC

Unknown said...

Both are FANTASTIC! Love what you've done here. Now to search for something for next month....

debby4000 said...

WOW beautiful cards, love the colours and the flowers.