Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Card Flick "Birthday Wishes"


Yeah, its Friday and that means a "Friday Card Flick". I need to apologize for the poor lighting in the video. I look about half dead...guess I am tired. Next time I will definitely tape during the day when I have some nice natural light. Anyway, for this week's card I used layout #48 from Sketch This. Earlier this week I had mentioned that I wanted to make a card and a scrapbook page using the same layout and products. Here is the card and on Sunday, May 4th I will post the matching scrapbook page. Thanks to Janelle for the inspiring layout and her design team for their fabulous creations.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Friday!

Click to view---> Friday Card Flick



P.S. Don't forget to stop by Saturday to see who won Sundays blog candy contest.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

That card is super cute and I LOVE the little intro you did! You are so very brave :) Have a wonderful day and weekend. BTW are you going to the anniversary sale at Scrapbook Destination this weekend?
Dawn

Laura Davis said...

Hi Pam,
I love your take on the sketch at Sketch This!
Cute intro:)
Have a great weekend!
Laura

Cat Tidwell said...

Love it! Love the intro too, and you dont look dead, lmbo! Thanks for sharing, always look forward to your card flicks!