Friday, May 30, 2008

FCF "Thank You Teacher"


Happy Friday Everyone!! I took on a challenge from Addicted to Stamps & Scraps in making this card. The challenge is to CASE someone, doesn't have to be absolutely the same, you can change it up a bit. So I cased a card that LeAnne from Wee Inklings made using vintage school paper. I thought the idea of using lined paper would be stinking cute for a thank you card for teachers. Check out both of those blogs to see what else they are doing.
I love Fridays, because it is time for another Friday Card Flick. I made a few of these cards for my kids teachers for their last day of school, which is today. Can't believe they are through another school year already! The music I chose for this flick is sung by a former teacher, (can you guess who that might be?) which I thought was fitting. A big thanks to all of you teachers out there. You are amazing people and do not get enough credit for all that you do! THANK YOU!!
A fun little game...can you count how many times I say "um" and "super cute" LOL! What can I say, I am not a professional by any means. Oh one more little thing, all I am going to say is bad hair day and spring allergies . Please be kind *grins*
Thanks for stopping by...see ya later tomorrow

Click Here to view this weeks Friday Card Flick "Thank You Teacher"

9 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

What an awesome card! I love how you did the start of the video this time too. And that stamp set is awesome!

chloe said...

this is super cute!! lol
kristina's inspiration challenge is up, am really looking forward to your card this week! :)

LeAnne said...

Wow, what a great Friday Flick, and thanks for linking me!!! I love your card--that alphabet and swirly thing are so cute! TFS!
LeAnne

Laura Davis said...

Love it!!! I love all your new work:)
Laura

Jens Place in Space said...

Wow! I just watched my first Friday Card Flick! I love seeing your cards come together like that I learned alot!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Ohhhhhh so AWESOME!!! Those are our school colors too. LOL!

Mary said...

Oh, this is darling!

Anonymous said...

This card is so fabulous! Thank you so much for playing this week!

I love your work and your Friday card flicks! I visit your blog every day!!!

Kim Gasper said...

As a teacher and a stamper, I would LOVE to get this card from one of my students. Of course, I would then call up mom to make a new stamping friend! Thanks for sharing!