Wednesday, May 14, 2008

KW Color Challenge


Hello!
Today I visited Kristina's blog for her color challenge and immediately I had this card layout in my head. Chloe did a very similar layout this week and I just loved it!! So, for Kristina's Color Challenge #9 we were to use the following colors: Real Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise & So Saffron. I used a Stampin' UP! rub on for the sentiment. The color squares are stamped with an image from Baroque Motifs using Versa Mark ink, rounded the opposite corners and thats it easy peasy!!
Tomorrow I will actually have two cards to post using just my Inspiration Challenge. Don't forget to link your creations here, so that I can post all of them together on Saturday for you to see.
OH just one more thing! Go check out the deets at Scrapbook Destination's Blog. They are my very favorite Scrapbook store EVER and they are having a garage sale this weekend...WHOOT!!!
See ya tomorrow!!

19 comments:

Dawn said...

LOVE this card, so simple! Great job Pam!

Laura Davis said...

Pam, I love this one!!! Its so clean & fun!!
Laura

Unknown said...

I LOVE this, Pam! Great job! Can't wait to see what you come up with tomorrow.....

Jens Place in Space said...

Wow I love it!

Anonymous said...

Stunning! I love how you incorporated the rubons!!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Oh, I so love this! I must c.a.s.e. It's awesome! Never in my life would I have put those colors together!

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh awesome card! Love the 'mod' look to it, to me it is, and so clean and crisp looking!

Traveling Mama said...

What a great idea with the squares! Very cute card!

chloe said...

your cards just get cuter and cuter!!

Becky said...

I think your card is my absolute favorite for this week's color challenge. Love it!

Deanna said...

Great card... love the rub ons!

SmilynStef said...

Fabulous ... love the versamark images.

Donna Baker said...

what a great card! LOVE the layout

Diane Barnes said...

Love the clean lines of your design.

Mary said...

Very striking card! Great job.

annie said...

this card is fantastic! Loved it so much printed it for future idea! Thanks! Great job!

Karen Kelly said...

Love how you incorporated the colors--this is a great layout!

Donelda said...

this is AMAZING!! I love it - my fav. on kristina's blog!! Thanks for sharing it!!

Erika H. said...

Oh wow...I LOVE this card...so clean and pretty.