Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CPS Sketch #65



I put this together last night using CPS' sketch #65. I love at the end of the week you can easily go back through and check out everyones take on the sketch. Everyone does such a great job and they are all so inspiring!
For this card I used some of my new Paper Trunk paper that I won from the NSD challenge. Their paper is gorgeous and has a nice orange peel texture. LOVE IT! The chipboard piece is from Stampin' UP! as well as the hodge podge pieces, Cranberry Crisp card stock, twill tape and rub on sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!!

12 comments:

chloe said...

ANOTHER FAB CARD PAM, LOVE IT!

Dawn said...

Love that paper too, now I want some!!! Great card Pam, of course I am not sure you have ever had one that is not. It was great to see you today too :)
Hugs
Dawn

Krista B. said...

Beautiful card, Luv it : )

Donna Baker said...

what a great card, Pamela!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is a great take on the sketch! thanks for doing this weeks CPS Sketch and playing along with the team!

Jens Place in Space said...

I love this!!!!

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty Pam!
I love the colors :)
laura

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Very pretty card.

Lea L. said...

This is gorgeous! Great job on sketch 65!

~Lea

Charity Hassel said...

ooh. these colors are so pretty~ love your take on the cps sketch girly!

Marie said...

love your ideas using the sketch! I like that the three panels don't just "repeat" each other. very pretty!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love those papers.