Sunday, May 25, 2008

A little early for Monday


Well I just remembered I needed to post my card for Taylored Expressions "Friday Cupcake Challenge". I love cupcakes and I have been meaning to play along each week, but some how the weekends just fly by.
I used my Cricut with the Doodle Charms cartridge for the large cupcake. The small cupcakes are from "ABC Images" SU stamp set using chocolate chip classic ink. I paper pieced the frosting to match the large cupcake. I used my cuttlebug to emboss the white back grounds with the "happy birthday" images. I apologize, I am not sure who the DP is made by. Aly got a hold of this piece and the bottom half was missing with the name of the manufacturer on it....sorry! The embellishments are all from Memory Makers. I tend to luck out and find them on clearance at Target every now and then. I love Target!!
Well that is it for Today. For those of you who missed my Friday Card Flick please check it out here. Have a great day off!

7 comments:

Taylor said...

Pamela, this is adorable! Love all the detail and the colors are great! Thanks for playing the cupcake challenge!

chloe said...

this is sooo fabulous pam!!! love it!

Cat Tidwell said...

How cute is this? I love it, love the paper piecing on it and the layout of it, fantastic card!

LeAnne said...

Very cute===can you believe, I never realized there was a cupcake in that SU set!! My oh my, I need to go through my catalog again!!! Great take on the challenge!
LeAnne

Stephanie Hargis said...

This card is adorable! Perfect for Taylor's challenge! :D Fantastic job! I seriously need to get a cupcake stamp! Can you believe I don't have ONE?

chloe said...

HEY PAM! I KNOW I HAVE BEEN MISSING KRISTINA'S CHALLENGES SO HAVE FOUND A SUBSTITUTE FOR NOW HAHA. I HOPE SHE STILL HAS A MACM THIS WEEK TOO! WE ARE SUCH KRISTINA GROUPIES!!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Oh this is adorable! I'm going to copy this right now (with a different image) for my SIL's b-day card! GREAT IDEA! YOU ROCK!