Sunday, May 25, 2008

Scrappin' Sunday


This is a layout that I made for the Pub Calls NSD sketch challenge. I used some old pictures of Ty from 1997, geesh over ten years ago. My poor boys always had bandaids on their knees from the time they were a year old until maybe 4 years old. I dont' know if it is a boy thing that they were always tripping and skinning up their knees or what. Aly is so graceful and seriously has the best balance I have ever seen. She has maybe skinned up her knee once in her life. I was assuming it is because she is a girl. Maybe, its just Aly who knows! OK sorry went off track there a little, so the paper is MME, the Magnolia stack. The swirls at the top of the page and bottom are the flourish stamp from the Fancy Pants "Chic Alpha" set. The little sign post and word "Smile" were cut out with my Cricut. The sun & grass patch I just cut out free hand. Pretty simple page to put together.
I really should be cleaning up my studio today, it is such a disaster area. Aly has her own little table and supplies in there with me, so her side of the room has to be swept up at least every other day. She LOVES to cut up scraps of paper into tiny little pieces of confetti. The joy, let me tell you! Maybe I will go in there and clean up and then maybe I won't. I am really tired today and don't feel like doing much. Guess we will see what the day brings.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are having a great Memorial Day weekend! Take care!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Great page Pam! I am so excited to see your pages getting done, even one a week is super! Thanks for sharing :)
Dawn

Jens Place in Space said...

Wow I love the pictures and the colors of this layout!

Erika H. said...

What a happy page...love the colors, the layout, the sun and sign...great page.

1 Crafty Gal said...

LOL Pam! It was always my girls with bandaids on their knees and my DS with burises on his head! LOL!
Great page!!!