Thursday, May 29, 2008

Congrats Grad!


I know this isn't a traditional graduation card, but I made it for a really special girl. Carissa comes to a lot of my stamp camps and let me tell you, this girl has got some talent! Carissa made her own graduation announcements and instead of using the school's colors she used her own favorite colors. I love that, good for her! I so appreciate the fact that she is thinking of herself and what she likes best. So for Carissa's card I threw tradition out the door and mixed up the "Pick a Petal" and "Great Grads" sets by SU. I chose bright spring colors and voila...a non traditional springy congrats grad card. The scallop punch is just about perfect for that big "G", just have to be careful when lining it up not to cut into the words going around the edge.
Congrats Carissa and the class of 2008!! I know you have a bright future ahead of you!

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for my FCF, this week I made a Teacher Thank You card. Also I have some BIG news coming next week...eeek!
See ya later!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the card, and the idea to do what she wanted and not just school colors! How cool!!! News, huh??? I hate secrets, but I guess I will just have to wait like everyone else for your bit of news!!!

Jens Place in Space said...

wow this is sooooooo cute!

Ginger said...

love the card, you are so talented!!

Kim Gasper said...

What a unique Graduation card! I admire those that "think outside the box," something I have a hard time with...

1 Crafty Gal said...

What a fantastic card and awesome that you could use your creativity for a graduation card. That must have been fun!! :0)