Monday, May 19, 2008

A Fresh Start


Wow, I didn't have to wake up early this morning which was so nice. I was able to take my kids to school and pick them up AND I won the CaarvarksUPDATE: This is the prize I won..woo hoo, isn't it adorable!!
I spent the day catching up on some house hold chores, so I will probably create something tonight and post it tomorrow morning. Hope you will come back and check it out.
Thanks for stopping by! "Caliente" challenge. What a great fresh start to my week!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Pam I am sooo happy you won because your card was really awesome - I loved it too :) I am also bummed about all my fav shows ending this week - it feels as if we only have had 4 episodes - Not fair at all :(

chloe said...

THAT WAS SUCH A GORGEOUS ENTRY PAM! WELL DONE!

Laura Davis said...

Congrats Pam well deserved, your card is stunning!!
Laura

Jens Place in Space said...

Wow we are lucky this week arent we lol!!! Congratulations! s

SmilynStef said...

Loved your card ... congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I really love that monkey paper!!!