Monday, June 30, 2008

OMG OMG OMG Toot Toot Toot!

I know how much all of you can appreciate the wonderful news that I have just received. I wish I knew how to type my girlie scream of excitement!! OK, I just received an email from the Associate Editor of Paper Crafts magazine. As some of you may know the magazine is doing a spin off of American Idol called "Gallery Idol". Well out of 774 submissions I have been chosen and I am in the top 20! Aaaaaahhhhh! I need to make a card and post it on Monday July 7th. You can go here to check out the deets Gallery Idol. I hope you will check out my entry and hopefully fingers crossed I will have your vote as well. My cards are posted under my username, PASdreambig.
Thank you so much as always for all of your support and for stopping by!
BIG HUGS!!
UPDATE 7.8.08: voting actually starts on July 9th at noon MST and runs through July 11th at noon MST. So "fans" can cast their votes on their favorite card at that time. Those with the most votes will move on to round two. Aaaaah the pressure! I didn't sleep at all last night of course.

17 comments:

Steph Ackerman said...

OMG that is awesome. what name did you post under so we can vote for you? Congrats.

Pamela Smerker said...

I am PASdreambig
Thanks!!
Pam

Jen said...

Woohoooo TOOOTTTT it girl! That is so awesome...and so deserved! Love your card! HUGE congrats!

chloe said...

WOW WOW WOW THAT IS SO COOL PAM! I AM WAITING FOR THE PAGE TO LOAD TO SEE YOUR ENTRY, BUT OF COURSE I WILL LOVE IT ( I KNOW WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING, COS YOU ARE ALWAYS AMAZING!!)
YOU ROCK!!!

Unknown said...

Hi, Pam! I just left you some love on your card. I absolutely love the color combination! Stunning! Congrats on making the Top 20! Toot! Toot!

Cat Tidwell said...

That is sooo awesome Pam! So excited for you! And its a beautiful card AND it does not surprise me that you made the top 20!

Unknown said...

OMG Huge Congrats Pam - that is a major toot!!!! I would be screaming right through my Apple too :) Yay!

Donna Baker said...

wow - that is AWESOME, Pam! congratulations, I love your card.

Laura Davis said...

Congrats Pam!!!! How exciting:) I'm headed there right now to check it out!
Laura

Jennifer Beason said...

Wow Pam... that's too cool!!! Congrats and good luck!!!!!

Carrie Gaskin said...

OMG! I am so very excited - I'm heading over there RIGHT NOW!

Daniela Dobson said...

Congrats ! That is awesome, I did not know that was your adorable card. Good luck !

Kim Gasper said...

Oh, I'm SO excited for you! I got goosebumps just reading about it. I'm heading over there right now to vote for you!!! CONGRATS!

SmilynStef said...

How exciting ... love your card ... have fun!

Jennifer Hansen said...

How awesome is that! I'll definitely remember to vote. Totally adorable card.

1 Crafty Gal said...

SHUT UP! Pam!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! I am sooooo excited for you!!!! That is sooo awesome. I can say now "I knew her when...". Off to check it out!!!

Carolyn King said...

Pamela---HUGE congratulations on your top twenty win....your card is absolutely fantastic and I would love to feature it on my blog (LOVE what you did with my set!)

let me know---cammie22@hotmail.com

Congratulations again! I am going to go over and vote now!
huge hugs!
Carolyn King