Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Little Drummer Girl


Last Thursday was a good day, one thing that I can share for now anyway is that our daughter Aly was on the front page of the "Your Hub" section of Denver's newspaper. I made this page in honor of her news paper debut. Aly was at an African percussion concert and one of the drummers let her bang on his djembe. Pretty cool huh!
I will share the rest of my good news in the next few weeks...ooh sneaky huh! Have a super rest of your weekend.
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! What a special clip!!!

I want to let you know that I tagged you!!

If you are interested in playing - check back at my blog for the rules!! :)

http://addictedtostampsandscraps.blogspot.com

Have a great day!!!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Oh that is tooo cool and so exciting to see!!! Beautiful page Pam!!

Dawn said...

You did such a great job on this layout Pam. I know Aly will appreciate it always!!! That is what makes scrapbooking so important to me, knowing my kids will appreciate all the time and effort I put into something for their memories. Have a super Sunday!!!
Hugs
Dawn

Kim Gasper said...

What a little cutie she is, Pam! I love how you used the article in a scrapbook layout. :-)

Jens Place in Space said...

Wow I love how this turned out!!! I got my package to. Thanks so much!

Donna Baker said...

how adorable! love that pic

Traveling Mama said...

What a cutie! And a great page too!

chloe said...

Love this page Pamela! Beautiful colours!!

Unknown said...

Oh wow how cute is she - congrats on her super cover debut - how special is that :)

Kim -today's creative blog said...

love all your scrappin!

Unknown said...

This page is so precious!!!

You got a shout out for Scrapbook Page of the Week over at Card of the Week.com. You can check out the original post here: http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2008/07/scrapbook-page.html