Thursday, June 12, 2008

Inspiration Challenge #4


Here we are at the middle of the month again! Time for another Inspiration Challenge this time Carrie chose the inspiration photo and it is AWESOME! I love these colors and gee I wouldn't mind if that room was in my house. SO here's the deal, make something...anything using this photo as your inspiration. Post a link back here with your project by the end of June 15th. On the 17th I will pick one lucky winner to receive a little something something from my own personal stash of Eye-Lets Etc yummies. Go have some fun and check back here tomorrow as I have used this challenge to make my FCF!! Check out Carries blog the Artistic Avenger on the 15th to see what she has created! I know it will be amazing!
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

chloe said...

what a gorgeous inspiration piece Pam cant wait to play!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Ohhh, I so love these colors!!!

penniem said...

This is my kind of challenge - just could not resist it. The thing that really pulled me in, besides the colors, was the gorgeous quilt on the bed and the contrasting clean cut black and white lines.
You can view my take on this inspirational picture at
http://penniemccallum.typepad.com/
Thanks for posting this inspiration, I'll be back for more.
Pennie

Donna Baker said...

this was my first time participating in an inspiration challenge - loved it! I'm sure I will participate again- thanks Pamela!
Take a Break Inspiration Challenge

Cat Tidwell said...

Love that picture! I finally played last night..heres mine:
Zack the Zebra

Stephanie Hargis said...

I saw the fun challenge on Carrie's blog! It was so much fun! Here is my card:

http://stephsstampinstuff.blogspot.com/2008/06/i-stink-youre-sweet.html

SmilynStef said...

Great picture ... here's my card for the Micro Challenge at Caard{varks} ... check it out:

http://ingeniousinkling.typepad.com/ingenious_inkling/2008/06/birthday-cards.html

chloe said...

I THINK I'M TOO LATE PAM! HERE IS MINE ANYWAYS
HUGS!!!