Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Card Flick "Adorable", An Award and Tagged again!



This week's FCF is really short and very simple. Check out the website that I get my die cut frames, cards, shapes and boxes from
Creative Cuts and More
They totally ROCK! Hope you enjoy!

Click Here To View This Week's "Friday Card Flick"











On a different note...

Wow what an honor, Kim from Stamping In the Rain has sent me the Arte y Pico award. Kim is so inspiring and I always come away from her blog with a new idea! Thanks Kim for thinking of me :)

Here are the rules for the award:
1. You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone. Remember to leave the person a comment or email to let them know they received the award.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
So here are my five picks this time:
5."Traveling Mama"

Kim also tagged me so here are 7 random facts about myself:
1. I can touch my tongue to my nose, yes very talented
2. I have two little brothers, well I am the little one now (short that is)
3. My eyes are really hazel (not brown!)
4. I love hockey
5. My favorite movie is "Sixteen Candles" (oh sexy girlfriend!)
6. I love 1965 mustangs and 1970's big honkin' ford pick-up trucks
7. My favorite of the BR 31 flavors of ice cream is pink bubble gum only without the actual gum in it....is that random enough for ya???
Consider yourself tagged if you actually read through this whole post. BoooWaa ha ha! Yes I am a dork!




7 comments:

Dawn said...

Adorable card! I think you are so funny, not dorky!!!! Gonna go and check out creative cuts now and see what kind of damage I can do to my bank account...
Hugs
Dawn

Donna Baker said...

cute card! congrats on the award & love your random facts (esp 16 candles & those 'muscle cars')

Cat Tidwell said...

What a cute card! Love it! Just love your layout of cards. I used some chipboard for the first time, and had the hardest time with it, lol!

Sankari W. said...

i love your friday card flicks! your card was so cute - and adorable! what a great idea - and i love the song too!!! and i think you totally rock! thanks for making the Friday Card Flicks - its a great way to start the weekend! Best wishes,
Sankari

Traveling Mama said...

Thanks so much for the nomination!

Jen said...

Cute card Pam...thanks for the website info...I will check it out :)...loved your card "flick" too...you are so cute :)

Anonymous said...

That card is precious! I am going to have to check out that Creative Cuts place. And I don't think your dorky either. That was a neat You Tube video.