Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Hump Day


Wednesday already...yikes! I am getting ready for not only a garage sale this weekend but my Colorado Bloggers Party as well, so this post will be short. This is a card that I really just threw together. I had picked up some chipboard & metal pieces from Making Memories and pretty much designed the card around them. I sanded the butterfly just a little to give it those streaks, thought it gave it a little more texture. I had to use a stamp somewhere, so I used my Baroque Motifs flourish with real red in the upper left corner. Thats about it...thanks for stopping by!!

13 comments:

Bunny B said...

Gorgeous card! I'm loving it!!

Jens Place in Space said...

wow! I love this. And i'll throw the question back at you to " Does your mojo ever stop" you are incredible.

1 Crafty Gal said...

Threw together??? Well, it is awesome!!! Looks like you spent a long time making this!

Jen said...

love the color combo on that...super!

Deanna said...

Fantastic work! LOVE it!

Daniela Dobson said...

You just threw this one together...I love it, the torn paper, chipboard!!!! Awesome card.

Kathy said...

A beautiful card!

Renee said...

Wow! For just throwing this together it's awesome! Love the colors and the heart!

Renee

Debbie Sherman said...

Love your work!

chloe said...

THREW TOGETHER?!! GIRL YOU CRACK ME UP, YOU ARE SO TALENTED!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

Cat Tidwell said...

Well, you do good throwing stuff! LOL! Love it! Especially the torn paper, how you used it.

Corie said...

This is beautiful -- love all the layers!!

Laura Davis said...

Pam,
You have been tagged!
Laura