Monday, May 17, 2010

The Party Is Over....I'm tired!

Saturday was the big day, I had an open house/ ladies night for my friends and family to show off some Party Starters' displays and really to just have some fun! Here is a photo from my "Hazardous Teen Birthday" display, which you can read more about HERE. This display was a hit and everyone was so sweet with all of their comments about it. I can't wait to create more items to go along with this set for Tyler's party, which is in a month.
Sorry this post is short,  I have to run and oh how I wish it was to bed...but duty calls and I have orders to fill. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs,
Pam

1 comment:

laixinjie said...

I agree with you very much, and I also like your content. From now on, I will continue to follow your articles.
By the way,I likecustom embroidered sweatshirts