Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I was contacted a couple of weeks ago by Beth from Sparks PR & Events about the Woodland Fairy banner I created and had listed in my Etsy store. Beth liked the style of the banner and asked if I would create one for a Mother's Day event she was working on.  I was thrilled to see Beth's final display and what was even more exciting...this display was featured on The Party Dress, one of my favorite inspirational sites this past Wednesday.

For the table scape Beth used  bright yellow branches and attached photos of Mom's and Daughters with ribbons and made an arrangement in a bright pink container. A cute addition to this table, besides the scrumptious cupcakes and Mimosa's are the bottles of fingernail polish with adorable little tags. Brilliant! This whole table theme makes me want to take my Mom and my daughter out for Mother's Day manicures!

Thanks so much for stopping in today.  I hope all you fabulous Mother's out there have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Hugs,
Pam

No comments: