Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Keep Calm

OK, I will admit it... I am beginning to panic a wee bit. I am hosting a ladies night this weekend and I am NO WHERE NEAR READY!!! I had big plans of getting a whole lotta stuff done this week and of course good ol' Murphy showed up. I got 5 orders today, which all have a rush on them. GO figure! I mean I don't want to complain, because I DO love my work and of course I love all of the orders...its just the timing. Well, I shall carry on and keep my fingers crossed that my bionic powers kick into full gear. Who needs sleep right?! Carry On!

BTW I totally want this poster! There is a space on a wall in my studio just waiting for it. 

Hugs,
Pam

1 comment:

laixinjie said...

I remember I had a similar experience, so i know your mood well, good luck, By the way,I like custom embroidered sweatshirts