Friday, October 31, 2008

NO WAY...a FCF!!


OMG are you totally shocked that I have a Friday Card Flick this week! Seems like it has been forever since I posted one...sorry it has been so long. The video that should have been posted two weeks ago was somehow lost while downloading. I had made that movie for Duff Goldman's Mom, Jackie. She had contacted me after reading my post about the show "Ace Of Cakes" inspiring me. I thought that was so awesome of her and it really made me feel special. Sorry about the movie Jackie. Thanks again for the special note, you made my week!

This card was made using a Lisa Bearnson card kit that I received from Paper Crafts Magazine. Strange to have all of the pieces cut out and ready to assemble. Normally I am the one doing all the work for classes.

I thought the saying on this card was so appropriate for a good friend of mine. This person always makes me smile and I am so blessed and grateful to have them in my life! Hugs to you *wink*

I hope you all have a fun filled safe Halloween.

*If you do not see the video square on this post, here is the movie


2 comments:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Shut yer pie hole!!! You got to talk to Duff's mom? OMG, let her know I am in love with her son and I totally LOVE his show!!! SWEET!!! YOU SO ROCK!

Dawn said...

Great card, love the song too! So glad to see you are back to videos and feeling better. Have a great Halloween with the kiddos, I miss Colorow!!!