Monday, October 20, 2008

Thank You Friends.....I am back!


I am finally feeling more like myself, thank goodness! I really don't get sick too often, but when I do I really make a week of it...blahk!

I am so behind on making things to post. I only had about an hour or so to yesterday to make a couple of cards and this is one of them. Our wonderful (daycare provider) friend made me some yummy chicken noodle soup last week to help with my sore throat. Top priority for me was to get a thank you card done for her. I used Pocket Silhouettes from Stampin' UP! and some scraps I had laying around. I just weaved the scraps to make the pattern and stamped. Easy Peasy!!

Alrighty, gotta run. Thanks so much for stopping by. See ya tomorrow!

~Pam

6 comments:

Eveline said...

Hi Pam, glad you're feeling better. Great card. Love the weaving.
Eveline.

Deanna said...

Gorgeous card! Sooo glad to have you back!

Jennifer Beason said...

Glad your feeling better Pam!

Anonymous said...

so glad your back on your feet!!

chloe said...

I am soo glad to hear you are feeling better: fab card by the way: genius idea to do the weaving!!

Melanie said...

this design is really fabulous!! shrap!!
glad you're beter, I've been sick too, no fun!!!!!