Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday Monday....na na na na na na!


Did I get the song by the "Mamas and the Papas" stuck in your head? Another Monday already, Wow this weekend flew by, probably because I slept in both days. Fighting a sore throat and hoping that the extra sleep will keep it away.
I did get a couple of cards made on Saturday, how about you? Would love to hear what you accomplished for WCMD.

Yesterday, I was completely uninspired....so what did I do...watched "Ace Of Cakes". After a couple of episodes (re-runs that I had already seen) I went to my studio and whipped this French Fry box together. Funny how that show seems to get my creative juices flowing. I can hear Duff laughing right now. Aly my 3 year old daughter runs around screaming "Make it bigger make it badder make it AWESOME". LOL!

This French Fry Box die cut is from Creative Cuts and More in Bazzill Bling "Puppy Love" card stock. You can also buy card stock by the sheet from Creative Cuts and More so that you can easily match up your embellishments or layers to your die cut. I made my own leaves using "Emerald City" also Bazzill Bling. The flowers are Primas, the rhinestone brads and sentiment block is from Making Memories, the wire is from Stampin' UP! and last but not least the velvet ribbon is by and unknown...sorry. Gee what do you think I should put in this puppy? Of course the first thing that comes to my mind is chocolate. Up for suggestions though.
Have a super day and I will see ya tomorrow!!
Pam

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute box! All I can think of are chocolates too, like the Hershey's chocolate sticks....yum!!!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! Love that bling paper. What could possibly be a better idea than filling it with chocolate?!

Donna Baker said...

love your elegant french fry box - I need to make one of these some day!

Melanie said...

this is the most elegant fry box I've ever seen!!