Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Winter Night


I don't usually CASE cards, typically when I try to do it the card usually ends up completely different anyway. When I saw Jan Tink's card I had to try it out and because it was so simple and elegant I didn't end up changing her design much. Take a look at Jan's design, she has fabulous instructions to go along with it as well. I just changed the colors to Almost Amethyst, Whisper White and Elegant Eggplant all from Stampin' UP! The stamp set is called "Season Of Friendship" and is also from Stampin' UP!

On another note, I have a special Friday Card Flick planned for this week. Some one special contacted me today, so I will be making a special card in honor of her and her sons.

See you tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Jens Place in Space said...

Love this Pam!

Anonymous said...

this is great. i love the soft colors. can't wait for the "special" card flick