Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy...


First of all I want to wish my DH a very happy birthday today! Poor guy has the day off and will be home alone. The kids and I will be gone most of the day, but maybe he will have fun relaxing with the dog. Happy Birthday Al!! xoxo

I made this card and the one I will post tomorrow as a make and take for the craft fair. I wanted to do something that was easy enough for beginners and it seemed to do the trick. I also stamped the envelope to match. NO Stress, which is a huge plus!
(should have take the picture on a colored background sorry...hope you can see it alright)


Alrighty, gotta run...busy busy once again. See ya tomorrow!!


Recipe:
"To You & Yours" stamp set by Stampin' UP!
Tempting Turquoise ribbon, cardstock, marker and classic ink
Natural White card stock.

5 comments:

Eveline said...

Happy Birthday Al. Hope you have a good day.
Eveline.

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Al!

This card is gorgeous Pam, love the colors together!!!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Happy birthday Al!!!! Wishing you many, many, many more!!!

Pam, your card is super sweet! Love it!

Cat Tidwell said...

What a simple but elegant looking card! Love the blue on this!

Happy Birthday Pam's DH!!

Jens Place in Space said...

Love your card Pam! Happy Birthday Al!