Sunday, October 26, 2008

Holiday Tins


Here are two tins that I did for the craft fair I worked this weekend. I wanted something super easy and quick for beginners, so this is what I came up with. Customers were able to make these for a $1.
I think I will make up the rest and use them for little favors.

I had a great time with my Mom, she helped me out with the show all weekend. Thanks Mom!!


I unfortunately didn't have time to get a movie ready, so I apologize. I will try my best to get one done for this Friday.
Hope you all had a great weekend! See you tomorrow.
*Edited: the tins are from Target and are in the Club Wed section by the favors. The tins come in a plastic round container and contain 20. I believe party stores carry these as well. The tins are small and maybe 2 1/2" inches in diameter. The scallop punch is from Stampin' UP! as well as the 1 3/8" circle punch and stamps used. Hope this helps!

7 comments:

Jens Place in Space said...

These are really cute! I miss you! HOpe your feeling better!

Deanna said...

Uber cute!

Unknown said...

Cute! I think I might have to make some of these for a stocking stuffer!

Anonymous said...

these are super cute, where did you get the little containers???

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Could you give a supply list, inluding the size of the tins.

1 Crafty Gal said...

Oh how stinkin cute!!! LOVE these!!!

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh these are sooo cute! What a neat idea Pam! LOVE them!