Happy Monday! Well first of all it is time to vote again. Gee this will all be over with in just two more weeks, well that is if I am lucky enough to make it to the top 5. This is my card for Gallery Idol Top 10 round 3 "Attributed Quotes". I chose a quote from John Lennon, when I read it the vision of this card popped right into my head. I love when that happens! In case you can't read it the quote says "Love is the flower you've got to let grow". Of course it took me a lot of messing around tearing apart and replacing pieces to get the card to look the way I wanted. The hardest part...finding a flower that wasn't too big, wasn't too small and just right color. Hopefully I did alright.
Paper Crafts has changed the gallery to be on the front page of their NEW home page, which is awesome and will make the whole voting process so much easier. You can look at everyone all at once and then just click the link to vote! Awesome!!! Again to vote you do not need to sign in or sign up for anything, this only takes like 2 minutes of your time and I really really really appreciate it!! I am so excited to be in the Top 10, you should see who I am up against...I am really nervous!! Thanks for your help!
Click here to check out the gallery and cast your vote!
Now for my new and exciting: My bestest Canadian friend Carrie ( Artistic Avenger) and I have a new kind of challenge for you! I CAN'T wait...on August 13th we are starting a new challenge blog called 3D Design Challenge here are the deets:
- Week 1 - Wednesday: 3D Design Challenge posted with great samples as well as a downloadable template. You are encouraged to participate and link back to your photos of your projects.
- Week 2 - Wednesday: 3D Design Challenge participants will be linked from 3D Design Challenge and we will spotlight someone's great project.
- Week 3 - Wednesday: 3D Spotlight Challenge posted. A Spotlight Challenge happens when a company or person gives us a heads up on a great project to be spotlighted on our blog. We will link to that person/company's website, give them props and encourage you all to participate in making your own variation of their project.
- Week 4 - Wednesday: 3D Spotlight Challenge participants will be linked from 3D Design Challenge and again, we will spotlight someone's interpretation of the challenge.
- Send us your challenge ideas with links to your blog or online gallery.
- If you are a company who would like to be spotlighted - please contact Carrie or myself and we will be happy to accept your kind donations in return for amazing advertising and promotion via 3D Design Challenge.
Since Carrie and I are starting 3D Design Challenge blog I am very sad to say that I will not be able to be a part of the 2 Sketches 4 You design team. Kazan and Laura thought that in the best interest of both sites that I bow out. I will continue to see all of you over there for their fabulous weekly challenges, but as a participant.
Thanks again for your comments and support!! You guys ROCK!