Monday, July 7, 2008

Feeling Patriotic!


Thank you so much EVERYONE for all your support and encouragement this week. I am waiting to hear back from Paper Crafts as to how the voting process will work for round one of the Gallery Idol contest. They have started a website conversion this morning, therefore I have not seen the new "Patriotic" gallery as of yet. As soon as I hear something and have a link I will post the info here. So please check back often.
Until I have heard something...which of course I am just dying, I will post this card. I made this a while back playing with my Scor-Pal. I scored every inch then flipped over the card stock and scored in between the already scored lines. Then I swiped my red ink pad across the whole card and this is how the back ground turned out. Hope you all had a great weekend!!
TTFN
~Pam

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the card! I tried that technique awhile ago and love the way it turns out!!! Good luck this week, not that you really need it ;)
Hugs
Dawn

Jens Place in Space said...

I love it! Cant wait to see your card on Paper crafts!

Pamela Smerker said...

My card "should be" up Tuesday by noon, when you can start voting...keeping fingers crossed!!
Thanks for the comments!
Pam