Monday, June 8, 2009

When I was a little girl...


...I dreamed of being a ballerina. Well my dreams changed as I grew older and I never was in ballet class, but my little girl is. I am not sure if it is just a girl thing or if Aly is just simply graceful. She rarely falls and always seems to know how to run around a corner bobbing and weaving so that she never hits her head. I always thought Aly would be a wonderful dancer because of her coordination. Our boys were so much different, always banging their head or scraping up their knees.
We asked Aly if she would like to start ballet class this summer and you should have heard the squeal that came out of this child. We asked if she would like to be in gymnastics and the answer was clear "NO, I am a ballerina".
SO, today was her first class and of course I was a proud mama snapping photos. I have had the urge to get busy making some layouts, its been a while since I lost most of my photos when my computer died. Finally I had the time and the photos and OMG the perfect paper! A page for my little princess, our ballerina to show off this special day.

Thanks for stopping by
~Pam

5 comments:

Jens Place in Space said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Absolutely beautiful Pam! This is an awesome page!!!

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh what an awesome page Pam! I love the black/white/pink and I agree, perfect dp!!

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is just fantastic, Pam! what a great way to remember this time - it goes so fast!

Kit said...

what a beautiful page