Thursday, June 4, 2009

End of the year Thank You


I made a couple of these cards for my kids teachers to thank them for a wonderful year. They were really simple to throw together. I used some retired paper from SU, American Crafts rub-ons (which I am addicted to, so if you want to send me some that would be cool LOL) and a straight square frame from Creative Cuts and More. The ribbons are from knows where...a stash I have. The button brads are Making Memories.

Sorry I have been gone for a few weeks, boy how that sneaks by. I was getting the kids finished up at school, finishing up my job that I left and reading 3 of the 4 books in the Twilight series. Any of you addicted like me? Seriously, I NEVER read...EVER and once I saw the movie Twilight I fell in love with the characters. I asked for the book series for Mother's Day and have been reading since. You know it has to be good to take away from my card making time...geesh! I will have to make some Edward cards for my girlfriends sometime soon. The combo of cardmaking and Edward....sigh!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by
Pam

4 comments:

Jens Place in Space said...

I would love a Edward card lol!!! Cute cards for teachers by the way!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,

Sorry Edward is already taken!! Once I saw Twilight, I was smitted as well! I am going to read the books myself ASAP!

Liz

Dawn said...

Cute card! Hope you enjoy the other book too!

Steph Zerbe said...

very pretty color combo. I like that the window square is askew. I'm guessing this is your thang!
Love it.