Sunday, June 7, 2009

A bonus



A little bonus of being on the Caardvarks design team is that we have been published in Scrapstreet.com Magazine. Check out the article and the awesome cards my fellow team members have created for the "Thank You" challenge they gave us.

Thanks for stopping by....oh I am on Breaking Dawn for all you Twilight followers...yippee!


Recipe:
Square Window Card Mat from Creative Cuts and More
Cardstock, sentiment stamp, buttons, and ribbon from Stampin' UP!
Swiss Dots embossing folder from Cuttlebug/Provo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam, I love the shadowbox theme to your card, such a clean design but still with so many details! I love the twilight books, I think I'm going to buy them (that says a lot from a cheap-o like me LOL) Have fun with them;)
Lindsay

raindropecho said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous! I love the color choices, especially the black against the green. So bold, yet soft at the same time. It's great!

Dawn said...

Love this! Great idea...thanks for sharing!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Adorable!!!

I'm still on the first Twilight...but it's damn good. First book since high school that I have read. LOL!!!!

Nancy said...

Pam, this is just a darling card. I really like how it has a 3d look to it. Not to mention all of the little touches you've added. Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi. Have a great Wednesday.