Saturday, June 27, 2009

and the winner is.....

...come on down Kathy from "KathyCan and sometimes does" you are the lucky winner of my Ginormous Blog Candy prize package. Please send me your mailing address and I will get this Ginormous package out to you asap!!
Thank you so much to everyone who signed up to follow my blog, as well as all of your sweet comments!
Now a for some news, I have been asked to design the first two card kits for Creative Cuts and More. We are going to start out with a blog hop on July 13, 2009 to celebrate and show off some of the great products and fun ideas from these funtastic kits!!! As always there will be lots to see from the design team and of course wonderful prizes! Stay tuned for more details...

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Pam

4 comments:

Kathlene said...

No way! Really??? Moi? I'm pinching myself (owww!) but that really is me in your winner announcement!

Thank you so much, Pam! Can't wait to sift all those goodies through my greedy little fingers. I've sent you email. Have a terrific weekend...I know I surely will.

Hugs,
Kathy

Ksenia said...

Congratulations Kathy!!!

Steph Zerbe said...

Awesome Pam, Congrats!

I can't wait to see the kits!

And a HOP? Hooray!
Hops are always a good time.

See you soon in the blog world!

Jennifer Hansen said...

Congrats on the kits! Can't wait to see them!