Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ship Ahoy & Blog Candy info


Here is another birthday card I recently made, this one for a little boy. I used the Making Memories "Big Kids" 950 set to create this card. I love all the fun bright colors and patterns in the papers and accessories. The card base is Soft Soft from Stampin' UP!

I will be putting a bunch of goodies together today to show you tomorrow. What goodies? Well they say one persons trash is another persons treasure. Check out the blog candy I will have up for grabs! You have the opportunity to put your name in the drawing up to 3 times!
Here how:

1st- Sign up to follow my blog.
I would love to see your little face in one of those windows. If you are already on my list of followers, then your name is already in the pot!

2nd- Simply leave a comment on the blog candy post tomorrow.

3rd -Post something on your blog telling people to head on over here to check out the blog candy. Make sure you leave a comment here with a link to your blog so that I can check it out and put your name in.


See you tomorrow!!!

No comments: