Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Woodland Fairy Sneak Peak

Yesterday I was able to finish up a couple of images for my daughter, Aly's "Woodland Fairy" party.  I  created this Fairy silhouette which I will be using along with butterflies and maybe some other little creatures as well as this mushroom. Still trying to decide on a color scheme, but as of now Aly wants Purple for sure, so maybe purples and greens with splashes of color from the mushrooms and butterflies. We have a whole 3 months to plan, so it will be fun to come back and read how it started and where we finally ended up at.

Of course while I am playing with these images I will be making things with them to go into the Party Starters Shop. I will give you the heads up when they make their debut!

Thanks so stopping.
Hugs,
Pam

No comments: