Monday, April 19, 2010

A Toxic Waste Birthday Theme

 At the end of June we celebrate our son, Tyler's half birthday. Ty's birthday is actually December 28th, so celebrating with my husbands side of the family and friends in June helps to spread things out a bit. It really isn't easy to invite friends to a birthday party just 3 days after Christmas.
So this year we will be celebrating 13 years with a Biohazard/ Toxic Waste themed party. Why...I have no clue why Ty chose this theme, but I will run with it. I am always up for a challenge and I am sure this party will be just that!
 I will make a bunch of caution signs and use the toxic waste symbols on the banner, invitations, and cake. Tyler found this candy, that will be fun favors. Maybe we can find some of that caution tape to put around the house instead of streamers.  I want to find a way to put some green slime around the house as well, most likely cut out of butcher paper.
As I start creating things I will share some photos with all of you. If you have any fun ideas or see any cool photos please, do share!

Tomorrow I will be sharing some ideas on our daughter Aly's birthday theme. Her birthday is January 6th, so she also celebrates a half birthday. We push hers out until the middle of July, but Aly and I are already having way too much fun planning her party. Aly has chosen a Woodland Fairy theme and I have already started creating some fun cut outs for it! Can't wait to show you a sneak peak!!

Hugs,
Pam

No comments: