Thursday, March 26, 2009

Toot!


I have been playing around on the computer most of today, because there is a blizzard going on outside! I went over to Paper Crafts Connection and what a surprise to see my card as the winner of their Stamp It! Week challenge. There were five categories, my card won for the "build a scene" challenge...yippee! This is the card I made using the Creative Cuts and More rabbit and oval window card with mat.
See it pays to surf the net on a blizzardie day.

A shout out to my blogging friend Cat, she also had a card that won. Cat did made a stunning card for the "color with markers" challenge. Gorgeous card Cat using stamps created by Melanie. A shout out as well to Linda Beeson, who always leaves me such nice comments!! Linda won the "Adding Color With Dye Ink Spray" category.
Congrats ladies!

Thanks for looking
~Pam

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Congrats this is a fantastic card!

Anonymous said...

My surfing just brought me here (stinkin blizzard)!!! I LOVE this card and was glad to see you won. HAPPY BLIZZARD SURFING :)

Cat Tidwell said...

Woohooo! Congrats to you my friend! I saw this card in the gallery and it caught my eye right away, it is just too stinking cute! And then saw it was you and I was like OHHH!! it's PAM! yay!! LOL! Happy day for us today! woot!

Allison Rankin said...

No wonder this won...I can't imagine how long it would take to create this so beautifully (me...it would take days!). Congrats!

Eveline said...

Good for you!
Eveline.

Lila H said...

a big SHOUT OUT TO YOU!!! CONGRATULATIONS - SUPER CARD!

SmilynStef said...

toot toot for sure ... I just loved that little card ... congrats!