Monday, March 30, 2009

CPS 109


Went over to CPS this morning and loved the sketch challenge they have going on right now. I had some scraps laying on my table so I threw this card together quick to post. I love it when sketches are simple, because you can interpret them in so many ways. Sometimes a sketch is so elaborate that its hard to find enough pieces that will all coordinate. Most times simple is better!
The pieces here are from My Minds Eye, the buttons and sentiment are from a baby kit I got years ago (not sure who made them...sorry) and the ribbon is from SU.

Thanks for looking
~Pam

8 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Oh wow! SO love that red flower and you really did a great and simple job with that CPS sketch.

Eveline said...

Simply beautiful Pam.
Eveline.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card... you did awesome with this sketch... great details...HUGS..SK :)

Dawn said...

Very cute card! Love how simple but bold it is!

Cindy said...

Some times less is more- Love it!

Ginger said...

I really like this, very impressive just throwing it together....Wish I could be like you :)

Daniela Dobson said...

I love this, the flower and the stitching...perfect.

Jens Place in Space said...

I love how you say you threw this card together, I wish I could just throw stuff together and have it turn out this cute!!!!