Wednesday, March 25, 2009

For Me?


I am so happy my JustRite order came today. I am a complete newbie to this product, after playing with it...I love it!!
I used the sketch challenge over at Caardvarks to create this card. I thought it would be nice to have some of my own stationary, so I used my monogram.
Watch out I will be personalizing everything now! LOL Actually that is why I purchased the JustRite stamps, so that I could personalize more of my 3D items that I have for sale over at PAS.
Thanks for stopping!

7 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love that gorgeous damask design ... and what a fun way to feature a monogram ... great sketch card.

Linda Beeson said...

Aren't JustRite stamps fun? Love how you can personalize projects with them. LOVE that green print!!! Great card.

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I really love this mix of colors!
That Stamp looks like a lot of fun!

Jenyfur said...

wonderful take on the sketch - beautiful card.

Eveline said...

Great card Pam.
Eveline.

lauren bergold said...

what a great take on the sketch...and such a FABULOUSLY great use of your monogram stamp!!! brilliant!!!

Pam said...

Crisp and clean, and I love those colors - very nice!