Monday, March 9, 2009

Little Boy Blue


Yes! Another baby shoe from Creative Cuts and More. This set is for my DH's boss who is due this week and suppose to have a boy. I thought this little shoe (which is her nursery's color scheme) would be perfect as a decoration on top of a gift box. When I made this card I wanted to make sure that it would fit the color scheme as well as the Caardvarks challenge going on right now called "Critters", hence the puppy. Boys and puppies, they go hand in hand, right?! LOL

The baby shoe is cut from Coconut Velvet Paper, which you have to request. I ran it through my Cuttle Bug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder to get the pattern. You can hardly tell this shoe is made out of paper, it looks and feels like a real shoe....so stinkin' sweet!

Thanks so much for looking! Have a great week.
~Pam

12 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Stinkin' sweet for sure ... love that little shoe ... and of course the coordinating critter card is wonderful too.

Nathalia Castellon said...

I, for one, am not getting tired of the baby shoes Pamela! I love this baby boy set...and so many sweet details, too!

Eveline said...

Hi Pam, great card and shoe. Both look lovely.
Eveline.

~amy~ said...

Wow! Whatta a sweet set...that shoe is absolutely darling!

Alecia Wolfford said...

How CUTE, totally loving these card and shoe sets!!!

lauren bergold said...

ooooh i LOVE that shoe...and what a fabulous take on the CRITTER CARD! boys and puppies...oh yeah! guarantee of ♥CUTE♥ for sure!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, I definitely love the shoe...The twill around the bottom is a great touch!
Love the critter card too! The little bow on the puppy is so sweet!

(-: Heidi

Lila H said...

Super CUTE!!!!! both the Critter card and that little show!!!! adorable....love em.

1 Crafty Gal said...

Ohhhh, I love these!! I need to make some!

Julia Aston said...

These colors are just super - love the buttons on the little shoe! and the design on the card is wonderful!

Michelle aka Otomon said...

These little shoe are faboulous! What fabulous favors!

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

That shoe is so cute!

Thank you for sharing!

Cheers,

Dorothy