Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Its color inspiration and sketch challenge time



I made this card for both KWerner's color inspiration challenge as well as CPS sketch challenge number 60. The colors for Kristina's color challenge are So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Close to Cocoa. I used Stampin' UP!'s "Baroque Motifs" and "So Many Scallops" stamp sets on this card. BM has to be one of my favorite sets, cause I use it a ton and you can tell. The wood is all kinds of yucky looking. A sign of a real stamper...yucky stamps! LOL!
OH yeah I bet you want to know who the blog candy winner is for the inspiration challenge Carrie and I hosted yesterday. Well I had three participants and they all did a great job! Please check them out below. Since I only had three I have decided that each of these talented ladies would recieve a treat from me. Thanks for playing ladies! Look for our challenge again next month. Carrie and I post our inspiration picture on the 12th of each month and post our creations on the 15th. Everyone is welcome to play, its fun to see how everyone has a different take on one object.

Catdidit

CM Cropper

Crafting The Web

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love how you made the "grass" on your card -- it's very cute!

Cat Tidwell said...

Love the card! I love how you did the grass too on it, looks fantastic!
Also, thanks again, loved doing that color challenge!

Laura Davis said...

Really cute Pam I like the polka dot centers!
Laura

Deanna said...

Super cute, original card!

Theresa Momber said...

I love this card. It is so creative!

Charity Hassel said...

this is so my kinda style! looove it! everything about it! hope you keep sharing your cps sketch creations!