Saturday, April 12, 2008

Color Inspiration Challenge #2


Happy Saturday!! It is time again for Color Inspiration Challenge #2. Last month on the 12th I posted our first color challenge picture and then my design on the 15th. This month it was Carrie's turn to find a picture to inspire us. I love this Vintage 1950s Gran'Pa Frog from Fisher Price that she picked. He is funky, bright and full of designs. The possibilities are endless with this little guy. SO... this month I challenge YOU as well to make a paper crafted item, inspired by Gran'Pa Frog. I will take all the entries and randomly choose a winner. See what you can come up with and send me a link no later then April 15th at midnight MST. I will post my own creation on the 15th as well, so come on I want to see what Gran'Pa Frog inspires you to make. If you are still having problems posting a comment then feel free to use my contact info over on my side bar. You can just email me your post and I will make sure that everyone can see your creation and put it in the drawing. EVERYONE should enter, I know how crafty you all are! Come on, it will be fun!
Have a super day!!!

No comments: