Saturday, March 8, 2008

a tiny little bag


I love the bag that Melanie designed, so I had to make another one. This one is Basic Black and the DP is from Colorbok called "Little People". I love this paper! I am salvaging every little piece I had and of course sounded like an idiot when Aly snatched a 2" square of it...NOOOOOO! with my hands held up in the air. Yes, I need help LOL! This little tote is little, about half the size of the previous one I made. The center hole is about the size of a half dollar if that shows you how tiny this is. I could probably put a small tin of mints or gum in it as a gift. This time I used a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece and scored at 3 3/4" & 4 3/4" then used the inner smaller circles on my Coluzzle. Aren't the buttons the cutest! I found them at Target in their scrapbooking section. They are by Making Memories and come in a package of 180 in a couple of sizes and three colors. I grabbed the white, black and silver combo, but I did see a pastel set that another lady grabbed the last of. The best thing is these little buttons are actually brads! So easy to put on and gosh darn it they are so stinking cute. The tag is from a page of tags I have from Stampin' UP! and I didn't have any ribbon small enough to tie the tag on so guess what I used.... dental tape. Hey if it works, I say why not.

I am going to take a stab at Beate's weekend sketch challenge again, maybe use some more of this "Little People" paper (If I can stand to spare a square). Hopefully I will get a chance tonight to work on it. I have my sister-in-law & niece's birthday party today, most likely all day since they live on the other side of town and we don't see them too often. Tomorrow I am so excited to get together with Laura (the Paper Poppy). We are going to meet up at Archivers, which will be so fun! I have only been to Archivers once, yes you read that correctly...once! Back when it first opened out here and I will have to admit I was a little snooty about the whole visit. I didn't believe in spending any money on anything other then Stampin' UP. Well times have changed and I am ready to experience Archivers in full! LOL I am such a dork!
Have a super weekend and look for my challenge card tomorrow sometime.
Hugs,
Pam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tiny little bag is so cute!!! TFS

Cindy Coffman

1 Crafty Gal said...

OMG, this is just adorable!!! Thanks for participating in my challenge as well. I promise I will be picking the winner this Friday! Thanks for your patience!

Laura Davis said...

I love this bag it's so retro:)
Yay I will see you today!
Laura