Sunday, March 2, 2008

A bright and cheery 40


I made this card for a friend who just turned 4o, so instead of making her a typical "over the hill" card I thought I would make a bright and cheery card. My DH says it makes him dizzy, I dunno what do you think? Is there too much going on? Oh well too late if there is cause I already gave it to her. LOL!

OK the random number generator picked these two winners. The first will receive this 1st pri
ze (the picture to the right...and the winner is... Cindy Coffman! Congrats Cindy!


Now the win
ner of this second prize goes to.................Misse36 (please leave me a comment with your email so I can get your info) Now if I don't hear from Misse36 by Sunday, March 9, 2008 I will pick another winner. Congrats to you both and thank you all who participated! KEEP checking back for future random blog candy. This was fun!!
TTFN
Hugs,
Pam

5 comments:

Diane said...

Congrats to the 2 winners!!!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Congrats winners - and I love that card, Pam!

JenMarie said...

Congrats!
I think I know who the 2nd one is...I emailed her!

misse336 said...

I can't believe that I won the second prize! Thank you so much for the blog candy. I can't wait for it to arrive!
shawnandmelissa@dejazzd.com

Melanie said...

40's not so far off for me and my friends, I better start preparing to make lots of cheery cards for these occasions! Thanks for the inspriatiuon, the card is like a sunny , flower filled day! :)