Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Spring Chic


Here is the second card I made for my stamp camp last Friday. (I am not sure what happened with these last two pictures, they both turned out so dark and grainy, sorry) I just love this little chic, he is the cutest!! All of the stamped images were from the set "A Good Egg". The colors I used are Sage Shadow, Barely Banana, Soft Sky, Apricot Appeal, (the flowers) Whisper White and Soft Sky DP series. The little spot of grass I did by punching out a small oval out of a scrap of paper then using the negative to sponge in Certainly Celery. I had it when an image is just floating in mid air. The Chick's eggshell is paper pieced with DP, which allowed me to sponge the whole oval over his feet and not worry about getting the shell since it was covered by paper piecing.
Since today is my day off I am out of here to clean up and hopefully get ready for Easter. Hello... St. Patty's Day and Easter all in the same week. I am not ready yet!!! I am ready for some spring cleaning though, starting to get that itch. I also need to get some samples ready for a Mother's Day class that I am going to host with my upline Lisa. More details on that later, plus pictures.
Hope you all have a great day!! Thanks again for the sweet comments, I love em!!
Hugs,
Pam

1 comment:

Laura Davis said...

This is darling Pam, thanks for the e-mails! Oh I see some stamps I just have to have;)
Laura