Friday, November 7, 2008

lucky lucky me!!


The best b'day present EVER.....Copics!!! Oh my family (DH) loves me!!

This is me and my funky bunch. Al actually made me a chocolate cake and had the kids help decorate it....how totally sweet is that! He also made dinner, sent me flowers at work and....snuck over to my office took my car and detailed it. I am sure I had a strange look on my face when I came out to my car from work. "UM
who stole my car and cleaned it inside and out". OH duh!!!
Anyway I had a super b'day and had so many wo
nderful wishes from family and friends as well all of my blogging and facebook friends. What a super start to my 36th year!! Thanks!!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

WOW! Looks like you were really spoiled this year....much better than eating cake in your car by yourself!!!
Hugs,
D

1 Crafty Gal said...

Funky bunch...where is Marky Mark? ROFL!

Happy Birthday Pam!!! What a great day you had!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a happy photo, no not the copics you and your kids!!!!!! Although copics make me happy too!! Sounds like you had a great day!!!

Deanna said...

I got them for my b-day too so I know exactly how happy you are right now! woo hoo!

Cat Tidwell said...

OMG, how lucky you are! What a wonderful family you have and what an awesome pressy!! Woohoo!!

Jennifer Beason said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day!!!
Happy Belated Birthday!!!:)

Jen said...

oooh la la...now that's a super gift! I hope you had a wonderful birthday Pam!