Thursday, November 6, 2008

Its my birthday...its my birthday

Since today is my 36th b'day I thought a piece of cake would be appropriate. This is another cake box from Creative Cuts and More decorated for the holidays with Rustic Snowflakes from Paper Trey Ink. I stamped the image with Versa Mark then used "Heat and Stick Powder" from SU, heated then added Doodle Bug glitter and those holiday colored rhinestones (both items can be purchased from Creative Cuts & More). Super easy and a sweet little holiday treat box.

Creative Cuts and More is looking for 12 guest designers for the 2009. If you are interested check out this link: Die Cut Diva
Have a great night! GO AVs!!!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday BBB!!! Love this box, very cute! Might have to try for this design team...

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Happy birthday. Hope you got some real cake too!!!!

Deanna said...

Well Happy B-day Girl! Hope you had a great one!

Love the little bit of color you added to the center of the snowflakes! So pretty!

Daniela Dobson said...

Happy birthday! Have a wonderful day!

Cat Tidwell said...

Ahhh Happy Birthday to you Pam! Hope you had a wonderful day and got lots of pressies, lol!

LOVE the cake box! What a wonderful gift this would be for the holidays!

Unknown said...

Happy BD! This is my kind of cake...no calories. Very cute!

Eveline said...

Oh, I missed your birthday, so belated happy birthday from me.
Eveline.