Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Little One


WOW where did the weekend go and yesterday??? I meant to post yesterday and the day just got away from me. I met up with a friend who showed me her new SU catty and all of her swaps from Convention....oooooh aaaahh! Great new catalog and seems like swaps were even better this year. Now I need to sell of my Sizzix and all the dies I have to make a little cash to put towards the new SU Big Shot! Oh how I hate those machines!!!! *grins*
Well on to the card. I saw this sweet paper at my LSS (Scrapbook Destination) and knew I could use it for some of Aly's baby layouts (that I still need to do). I love the sentiment "Cutie Patootie", so this paper works for me, plus I dig that little giraffe. Love it when there are coordinating stamps and paper. Since I probably won't do any layouts for a bit I still wanted to play with this new paper. So, hello I made a card, now hopefully someone I know will have a girl...ha ha! The pink pattern paper is just the back side of the Cutie Patootie patterned side. I stamped the giraffe on Creamy Caramel with Chocolate Chip craft ink and embossed with clear EP. The line of this paper and stamps is called "Baby Powder" by Imaginisce. Too cute!
I am off to make a wedding book today. A friend of my Mom's is having me make a guest book/ album for her son's wedding. I will take some pictures when I am done and show them to you.
Have a super day and thank you thank you for the sweet comments this weekend! I am proud of myself for making it to the top 10 of Gallery Idol, it is a fun addition to my list of recognitions! OH and only 8 more days until Carrie and I start challenging you over at 3D Design Challenge!! Can't wait!!

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Ubercute!

Bunny B said...

Super adorable! I love it!

Julia Aston said...

I have this paper too! it's so precious - and Love that fun giraffe! very sweet card!

chloe said...

This is terific! Fanastic papers, very cute!

Dawn said...

Cute card!!! I wanna see the new catty too....and a BIG SHOT!!!! Darn it!!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Great as always, Pam. Yep, the catty is super fantastic! My Big Shot is already en route....:-)