Monday, August 11, 2008

CPS #77


Decided this morning to play along with CPS this week. They always have really great sketches and a lot of different takes on it from their design team, which I like. I think that is what inspires me the most, the variety from all of their designers. Everyone is completely different, which is awesome!
Can you tell I am in the back to school spirit. We have our ice cream social tonight and then its back to school tomorrow at 8AM. Blah! Where did the summer go? I know I was just complaining that they were just getting out, but now its time to go back...time just flies by too fast anymore. Well I hope you enjoy, I have lots of last minute school related things to get done today, so I gotta run. Have a super fantastic day!!
Don't forget, only 3 days until the launch of 3D Design Challenge and check out this post for a chance at some major blog candy!!! Spread the word, we are gonna have tons of fun on Wednesday!!

12 comments:

Dana Rose said...

I love the card! Very teacher-y. :)

Deanna said...

I love this card!

danni reid. said...

this is ADORABLE Pam, love the back-to-school theme!!!

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh love you take on the sketch Pam! And the back to school theme, too cute! It is hard to believe all the kids going back already, even to me seems like summer just flew by! Thats ok, I love the Fall time!

Charity Hassel said...

i love this! soo soo cute! thanks for using the cps sketch this week!

Linda Beeson said...

What a really cute tree! You did such a great job with this CPS sketch!

Kim Gasper said...

Very cute back to school card. As I teacher, I love these kinds of cards.

Kathryn said...

CUTE -- Love this card -- :)

ohradiogirl said...

Love that back to school spirit. Very nice card.

Jennifer said...

Wheee! I love it! So bright and fun and cheerful. Love the subject too!

Lea L. said...

This card is so cute Pam! I love the tree with the owl in it! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

debby4000 said...

This is adorable, just love that tree and owl