Thursday, August 14, 2008

Clearly It's Gina K


Happy Friday Card Flick day! I love Fridays, mostly because I love sharing my videos with you all. This Friday is special though, because I am showing off a fabulous technique using Crystal Effects & re-inkers to paint on acetate. Since I am on the very extended Gina K design team aka... proud customer of Gina's products. It was "clearly" obvious to me which set to use when making this card. When you purchase any three stamp sets you will receive a "One Free with 3" stamp set! "Spring Blooms" was the free set at the time I made my first purchase from Gina K. Oh my word, seriously if you want great customer service the company is the place to shop. I received my order quickly and I was surprised to find a bag of personalized M&M's in with my order. It's those personal small touches that get me. I love Gina's blog and I adore the artists that design some of her stamps. I recently won "Jumpin For Joy" from Melanie Muechinger, who designs stamps for Gina. I actually just received it in the mail, thanks Melanie!!! I can't wait to play with it this weekend..woo hoo! Melanie is fantastic and I adore her artwork, as well as Cammie's, and Rupa's and Asela and...well, they are all fantastic! Gee have I sold you yet?? I love love love Gina K!! You can check out another card that I made with this same set for Mother's Day. It is one of my very favorite cards I have ever made!
Well there you have it as promised... a Gina K kind of day with a Friday Card Flick to boot! Have a wonderful weekend!! In case you didn't notice I am trying out for Gina K's designer of the month, you can too check out the deets here. *wink*
Thanks for stopping by!
Here is my Friday Card Flick "Clearly a Happy Birthday"

9 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

This is soo beautiful Pam! I kept wondering how you attach on a clear card, you sneaky thing you! LOL! Thought never occured to me to do it that way!

Good luck to you on the design team call...and by the way, great minds think alike, lol!

Tabitha said...

this is so cute!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Oh, this is sooo stunning Pam! Girl, you amaze me.

Ohhh, I wish you could hear my beautiful singing voice...Baby, I'm amazed...by yooooooo....

Lonestar. Gotta be hearing Lonestar in your head while I sing to you!!!

Jens Place in Space said...

Wow this is so pretty!

Carolyn King said...

heeheee...you sold me! lol!

Your card is AMAZING...what a great tutorial. You rock Gina K stamps gf!
hugs!

Jen said...

Super card Pam! Good luck with the call! They would be lucky to have you!

chloe said...

well well well arent we just clever! GORGEOUS!!
Am missing your key-ute FCF intro's though!!

Jens Place in Space said...

I just watched the video, you are so talented, seriously Pam! and they would be sooooo lucky to have you on their team!!!!

Melanie said...

great video, Pam! That is really cool, GREAT design!! :)