Tuesday, August 26, 2008

home sweet home


This is the second card I made on Sunday afternoon. I was checking out challenges and decided to use the sketch over at CPS. I love the card that Charity did and that is the card that really inspired me to make this one. Thanks Charity!
The house is from Maya Road which I rubbed with Certainly Celery Craft Ink then coated with Glassy Glaze Enamel EP from Stampin' UP! I guess the last time I used it I somehow got some black EP mixed in there so I have little black specks on my house, which didn't turn out to be a bad thing. The little heart in the center of the house is also from Maya Road, but covered with red ink and the same Glassy Glaze Enamel EP. The polka dot swirly piece is from Making Memories and the vintage lace is from...who knows where...sorry. The flower is from ELE and the brads are also Making Memories. I wrote out the word "home", couldn't think of a set that I owned that had that word in it.
Well I will see ya all tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the card! The colors are so great together, very fresh.

Deanna said...

Gorgeous Pamela! Love the colors you used... so warm!

Cat Tidwell said...

Well, your mojo really got going! This is beautiful too! And love happy accidents like on your little house, makes it look like stone to me!

Traveling Mama said...

Love this! So cute!!

Annie said...

Keep the happy accidents coming, 'cause this card is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!!!
Annie
XXXXXX

1 Crafty Gal said...

Ohhh, I love the colors and the design of this card. YOU ROCK!

Kathryn said...

Fantastic -- LOVE all the details - they are super cute and the shape of the card is darling - I like that ticket punch corners - :)

Melissa said...

How darling! I adore everything about this wonderful card---so sweet and creative!
Melissa

Becca Nelson said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors you used. The edge detail on this is so creative!

Charity Hassel said...

this is fabulous! thanks for the compliments too! love the doily look too! gorgeous take on the cps sketch!